Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Hampshire and Boston!

Hey Party people!
This weekend I have been to New Hampshire to visit Ilja!
Yehaaaa finally....! =P
On Friday me and the Girls went to the Club and did Party until 3 am (because that's when the last metro arrives)! BUT: Thanks to Lisa... we didn't get it because she was with SOME GUY she doesn't even remember! Grml...grml... I was really mad and left a really angry voice mail on her Cell which she got the next morning at like 8 am! (that wasn't planed but good! =P)

Anyway... our Brian drove us to our Metro station and we left to the Airport! Christin was driving because she was less drunk them we had been! Lol!!!
But never the less I checked in and left to Boston at 6.30 am on Saturday morning!

Finally at 8am in the morning Ilja came and picked me up at the Airport in Boston!
He came with his old Cadillac which is really nice especially the license plate which says:"High 5"
Isn't that cool?
So we drove to their Community which is called "Lukas Community" and a place were they work with mentally disabled (not retarded) people! It is a really nice place which includes 4 houses with 4 residents each and two to three social workers like Ilja and his friends!

So Ilja had to work on Saturday and Sunday and basically we hung out at the Community and in the Afternoon on Saturday we went Bowling with the residents which was fun for them! They are all really special in their own way! I didn't really realize that but they are really cool!



And on Monday Ilja and me left to go sightseeing in BOSTON!!!
Yeahhh.... this city is awesome! The huge skyscrapers are just amazing!!! And the day was perfect! Even though we had a lot of snow over there (2 to 4 feet), it was sunny and really nice)!
We got out of the metro to see the Harvard University and then into the City!
It was perfect! And in the Evening....of course... we had a Party with the other at the Community! Thanks guys! You're awesome! I miss you already!
I had some really nice days over there!
*Kiss ya all*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, was nice to have u over here in New Hampshire.
BUT: it's a place for mentally disabled people. don't u call my residents again retarded otherwise i'd have to get pissed. ;-)

Tine said...

I'm sorry! I didn't ment to be mean! I just didn't know how exactly you would call it! Really...I'm Sorry Honey!

WPWSuperhero said...

Tine! You need to send me the pictures you have of Wes so I can post them on his blog!!!