Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Boes Geiles Weekend mit de Lisa!!!!

This Weekend we had so much fun, it wasn't even funny anymore! Oo....?
hehehe...
On Friday we went to a game center at Rockville Pike with Christina (Tina) ,which was awesome!
We were playing a pool and nobody of us did really well but it was fun! ^^
Especially posing was fun, right Tina? ;P

Then on Saturday I had a LCC (Local Childcare Cooperator) Meeting, which was an "international Dinner evening" (5pm- 7pm)... and Lisa and me went to the
"German Gourmet shop" and me and Lisa bought "Sauerkraut und Bratwurschd " which we cooked then! We never did that before but it obviously tasted good! Puhhhh... lucky us! =)

And afterwards we headed back to my home to change outfits AND.......
up to the FUR!
!!!!!! Of Course!? What else? Hehehe.....it's just too awesome to not to go!

Haaaaaa....!!!!! I can't wait to go there on Friday and Saturday again!



No comments: