Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Party wie immer! Nur noch besser!

Hey people this weekend was awesome like every weekend but I have the impression that our weekends improve in some way! ^^

On Friday me and Lisa went to the Fur by our self because the other girls had to deal with their men! Thank God that I don't have one! *smile*
And on Saturday we first met Chrissy at Starbucks and then we went together to Bethesda were I did another Piercing! (Srry can't do anything about it! I just love them! ^^) ...
afterwards Christin and me went to her house and got ready for th Fur again! (Of Course)!
So we all met at the Metro Station and went over there! The funny thing about it is just that we met a bunch of other Au Pairs there which had been from Germany too! (You wouldn't believe how many Germans live in this area! It's ridiculous!! But it's fun also because we rule the Club! Yeahhh!
And Tina was so drunk it was just so much fun! Of course we danced all night long and had a huge party with the other German girls!
Them on Sunday we were driving through VA just for fun! And then we styled Chrissy ;P ( don't know why was just a mood!) which turned out beautiful! (luck for me ;P)
And later on Lisa, Desire and me went to a movie in Bethesda! ("Over her dead Body" with Eva Longoria! It was really funny! I liked it!)

And Yesterday we met to meet some other Au Pairs but they never showed up! tssss...
But we didn't care we hung out together like every time and we just had fun together!
We went to Austin Grill in Rockville! Which was not so much fun for Lisa and me because of our fasting time! We didn't eat anything and that was kind of hard! But it's ok...
Tomorrow it's a week! Yehaaaa! Nice!

So like every time our weekends improve and get better and better!

No comments: