Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hey Party people!


This week I was sick which wasn't very nice! On Thursday and Friday my throat was hurting really bad so I had to spend most of the time in my bed! =(
But then on Friday I decided to go to my friends house and spend the next 4 days there!
And obviously it was a good decision because as soon as I was in Maryland it was fine! Believe it or not but then it was ok! I mean... not perfectly fine but ok!

So basically we did the same stuff like every weekend...
On Friday we went to the Fur but just a few of us because we met at Austin Grill in Rockville before and Desire and Andy didn't want to go to the Club!
But before we headed to the Fur we went to Anton's (Emanuel's Boss) apartment and were hanging out there for a little bit! So the Rest of us went to the Club later on!

On Saturday we went to a meeting from Christin because she had a Counselor meeting with her Au Pair group and the were supposed to play Bowling but it was not the big deal because me and Lisa thought they were kind of weird... Oo?!
So after that...or course...we went shopping!!! And later on to the FUR again! Yehaaa!!!
We had a lot of fun there just fooling around and making funny faces! LoL!

On Sunday we went to the movie theater at Tyson's Corner! We saw "Fools Gold" which was really funny! It was awesome... you should see it! But in English of course!!!! Otherwise it's not as good!

And on Monday we all met at Austin Grill again (or meeting spot)!!!
So this weekend was extra fun because I stayed there for four days and it was just soooooooooo nice being with my Girls!!!


Because right now I'm really happy that I have them and that we hang out together! It's nice to have friend with who you can talk about everything!
And it's even better that they don't live that far away and that we have the same interests!
Like.... Just having fun, dancing, going out and having a loooot of parties going on!
I love you Lisa, Desi, Tina, Andy & Chrissy!!!! *Big huge Kisses to everybody*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi :) whas'a? how are ya? sorry...didnt write for like for ever but im crazy busy here in cali... can't wait till summer :D... what'a yo up to lately?
love
janosch

Anonymous said...

like your pics ;)

Tine said...

Hey Thx!
Yeah as you can see I'm really often with my girls because finally I found people who have the same opinion as I do bout doin Party! Lol

Love it right now!...
c ya
*Kiss*

Anonymous said...

so are ya think'n about saty'n or what? ...well...cool hear'n you are good... :)...you look like you've a blast...haha

Tine said...

a blast?

Anonymous said...

a lot of fun

Tine said...

Oh yes! I definitely do! We do Party every Weekend and I loooooooove my Girls! Finally I feel like at home again! I missed my Party times you know! It's hard not to have that when you were used to it for about 5 Years! But you know what I'm talkin about, right?
But Yes we have a lot of fun 2gether and I really love my girls! I can't wait until you get to know them in July! That's gonna be a loooot of fun! Yeahhhh!!!...

Anonymous said...

can't wait ;)