Sunday, September 9, 2007

The unforgettable Birthday-Story!!!

Ok Guys! Here it is.... this is the unforgettable Birthday-Story!

The evening started well... we (Carolin, Karolin, Heike& Me) went to the movie "Rush hour 3" and it was awesome! You guys don't even know what you're missing when you're going to watch all these movies in stupid German!!!



Anyway.... after that we went to a little Pub at Clarendon and it was great!
I got a Special-Birthday-dessert for free!!!
BUT:
When we went back to get our cars.... they were towed!!!
And we were totally confused like: " Ey man where is my car????" Damn!!!
And so we had to Call the Tow-Office to get them back and I had to wake up my Dad that we could get there.... man... And if that wouldn't be enough....nooooo!!!
I also had to pay 100 fucking Dollars to get the f**** car back!!!! How annoying is that???
So I'm really feeling bad and sorry for that!!! How embarrassing....
And by the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself!!! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tine :)

Time to post my first comment to your nice blog darling... sorry for keep you waiting so long for a statement from germany. But, I'm the first to post today - on you birtday :D cool..
So babe, again I wish ya all the best for this great day! So, soon you're allowed to drink in USA :D

And by the way, if you recommend to watch the movies in original lanuage.. I know exactly why you do that. Much atmosphere gets lost with translation very often :(

So, keep on bloggin.. and have fun!