Monday, September 24, 2007

Monkey-Party

Hey we had a great Monkey-Party for Champe with a huge Moon-bounce and a loooooot of Bananas!!!

Everybody had a great time and a lot of fun there it was perfect!
Every of his friends have been there and we all enjoyed the afternoon!
Even the Birthday cake, which was done by "Nena" (Todd's mum) was great! It took her 3 hours to do it!

And of course he got a lot of presents...by the way:
I have to say "thank you" to everybody because now we have a lot of new games to play together! =) So it's also fun for me!

And for the reason that it was a Monkey-Party we (Kirstin, David& Me) had to give him a Monkey-Costume!!! And he's really the cutest monkey I have ever seen in my life!!! But if you want to see that you have to have a look on Laura's Blog (www.zmitchellz.com) because she really wanted to put it on hers! =)
Trust me...when you have seen this picture know exactly what I mean when I'm saying:" I loooooooove this boy!!!"

No comments: