Thursday, September 13, 2007

Silver Dinner!

Hey This is real American!
This is the "Silver Diners" and you just can real American food there!
This was the first restaurant my host-parents invited me to. That was on my first day in the US!
It was a great experience because now I know where to go if I want to eat really fat food! =)

We were there on Tuesday evening because on Tuesdays they have Kids-night! So it was a lot of fun for Coral and Champe to celebrate her birthday there again! (Coral had on 8 Sep.) She's three now ...
So it was great and I enjoy everything we do here! It's so crazy...even the less interesting things like going to the grocery-store or stuff like that are exciting for me! I have to laugh about myself because of that... =)
But that's one more thing I like about being here in the US... everyday is a little new adventure for me and I can't do anything about that! That's great!

No comments: