Sunday, September 16, 2007

Surprise!!!

Hey! Do you know what?
I got my first big surprise Birthday Party!!!
Isn't that great?

I mean in former times it was usual that I planed my own parties and did all the organization and that stuff by my own and now I did nothing! It was just a big surprise and I really enjoyed it! =)
I really didn't expect that...it was so great because everybody was there!
All my friends that I know so far and the other German Au Pairs...just everybody who I like!
And also the presents were great...I got a "Redskins" t-shirt( the most famous football team around Washington) and matching earrings!!! =) Isn't that great?
From Kirstin and co. I got a lots of peanut butter sweets because I really love them...
AND:
I got the best Birthday cake in my live!!! It tasted soooooooo good! You wouldn't believe it!
So I was totally impressed and I say THANK YOU to everybody who was there and celebrated with me! I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tine!
First i had to say :very very nice blog! Oh God it´s a long time ago since i writed something in english ... so sry for my bad english ;)

nice party and a great cake! i hope you have fun in america and all things are great there ... nice pictures .. i also want to go to america ... but i think that plan will take place in 2 years ;)

Greatings Lerppi

Anonymous said...

xD i am goin' to rofl myself very very deadly ^_____^

greetin' to stealeagle *aka leppi xD


but to be honest: yeah, nice blog hun =)

Tine said...

Thx Vr!!

Love ya guys!!!
C ya in a few weeks...hopefully!
honestly:
I miss you!^^