Sunday, September 16, 2007

I found my lost boyfriend! =)


Hey People!
Does anybody remember this guy guy???
Yes exactly! This is my sweet friend Janosch!
He left Germany a view years ago and left us alone...=(
BUT:
I'm not silly... I just went to America to meet him again! Isn't that clever? Hihihi
No, I'm joking!
I'm just very happy to be in contact with him again because he's one of the nicest and sweetest guys I have ever met in my live! Honestly!
My mum probably remembers him because she has the same opinion like me! ;)
So she knows what I'm talking about when I say: "hey! He's really cute and.....you know?!"
*smile*
The bad thing is just that he's living in California! =(
So I have to fly there.... but I'm just going to go there for my vacations! *smile*
Isn't that a great Idea? Yeah....it is!
You know that's me!!! I just do it!

No comments: