Monday, April 28, 2008

New Hair Do and Weekend with Lisa!

YES!
I did it again! I cut my hair again! I'm Srry can't do anything about it! I just need to change every once in a while! Most of u guys know that! ;P

So on Friday we-and if I say "we" I mean ALL of us, which is really extra ordinary, because usually we just can't make it cause some of us always do something different- but this time we all could make it! Yeah!
Sooo...everybody, which means Lisa& Noah and his buddy Fezan and Desi& Emanuel and his 2 cousins and Tina, Andy and me went Bowling together! Which was real fun because we played men vs. women and we just lost with like nine or ten points! And I think that's not bad at all, if u consider the fact that we-the girls- were all German and played it either for the first or the second time in our whole entire lives! Yep...I think we did great, don't u!?



Of course on Saturday was party time again! We wanted to go to Adams Morgan to a bar and everything was planned except for the fact that Lisa and me were driving up there with the metro! And it was not bad enough that we had to wait for fourty-fife minutes for our metro to arrive at Dunn-Loring Station...NO!!!...we arrived at Adams morgen another half an hour later and finally there we get a call from Emanuel that we had to go back on the metro and head towards the Fur instead!!!! Well I was pretty upset at this Point but because of the fact that it was raining it wouldn't had been that much fun out at Adams Morgan either! So we went on the Metro train again and after "a really nice and enjoyable" metro ride we arrived at the Fur 2 and a half hours after we left!
But still... I have to say that the evening was quite entertaining because of the fact that Emanuel's cousins still were in town so they went with us, which was probably the fact that we were going to Fur in the end, but whatever...

And hey guys, guess what I did on Sunday?
I went to the Circus! Juhu!!! The fist circus I have been to since I'm here! FUN!!!
Ok...some of you are probably thinking: What is so exciting bout that? hmmmm ... let me think... nothing?! Because I we-the German people- have been to e tonne of circuses in Germany already? Yep exactly...most people wouldn't really care about it but never the less I love circuses and Noah-who's 22 years old- has NEVER been to a circus in his whole life! And because he suggested it, we went there! And it was awesome (especially the fact that some woman gave us some coupons that we got the Tickets cheaper...lol!) The show was great! But look by youself:



And later on we still went to a movie like we do every Sunday! And we watched the funniest movie ever!!! We saw "Herold & Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay" !!!
It was the funniest shit I have ever seen and Noah said that the first one was even better! So I have to get that movie! LoL...just watch the Trailer and it should be coming out in Germany soon...ohhhh wait a minute... maybe in half a year, hehehe...lol...hahahaaaa....ok Srry bout that!!!
I'm just enjoying my privileges of being here in the US! Srry guys! hihihi...

All right love ya all! Hope to hear from u!
*Kiss U*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wurd ich vergessen :( ?

°schnief°
Ju