Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cherry Blossom



Last weekend the Girl and me went to the Cherry Blossom festival in DC...
It was a really nice sunny day and despite the fact that we all were a lil bit buzzed from the day before ^^ we went there and were walking around and enjoyed the day!


And then at April 16th there was Lisa's B-day!!! Juhu!
We went to Austin Grill and did a lil celebrating until...yeahh until she was gone.... Oo?!
But where was she? Should we ask Noah? hmmmm... could be possible?
Hahaha but we found her later on and she was somewhere with him, who knows?
Yeah but we had a lot of fun because everybody was there!
Lisa&Noah, Desi&Emanuel, Andy, Tina, Christin and me of course...lol!


On Friday Lisa and me decided to sleep over at my house, for a change... because usually I'm sleeping over at hers, which obviously makes not that huge of a difference because we needed the same amount of time to get to my house instead of going to her house! So now we know! ^^
So we met here and did a little warm up and then we went to the Fur, of course! Which was fun because we haven't been there for about 2 weeks or something like that! wow...that's a long time for us I guess!?
Anyways... on Saturday we went to the Mall together which was pretty cool because it was daytime instead of the middle of the night and we actually went shopping there and not just watching a movie!
Oh, talking about movies: I mutated to a total movie junkie since I'm here! We're in the movie theater at least once a week! Isn't that ridiculous? Nooooo!!!! It's awesome! I love it! They r so much better then German movies... seriously I'll never watch a movie in German! They're way to bad translated! But well... I don't have to worry bout that I'm gonna be here for the next year and a half so who cares?! ;P


So and today I'm gonna get my new haircut! Updates r comin tomorrow!
Bye,
love u guys!

No comments: