Monday, April 6, 2009

rainy boring Monday...

Ok Christin just corrected me bout a hundret things I just wrote wrong in my last post but hey!... I wrote that stuff last night at 1am cause i was bored!!!! ^^
Well anyways....today is the typical Monday that nobody likes cuz it's rainy and grey and there's just nothing to do! =(
Except for goin to the gym later^^....and cleaning the house a lil (not that it would need it but I'm more talking bout my room then "the house") ^^
And then tonight I'm gonna hit Starbucks...like every Monday...just to do something!...

Wuuahhhh and I found a friend of mine...or she found me...and it is soooo funny cause we both changed like 180 degrees!!!! Seriously totally different then we knew each other and it is awesome cause we love each others styles! ^^
She's so sweet! And I just can't help it but the German dialect is sooooooo funny! Hell I'm just wondering how I'm ever supposed to get used to it again? hihihi...



~LOVE YOU ISS~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sweety!
i didnt hear form you for like for ever! dont really get internet hear in costa rica either! have crazy storrys to tell you tho... hope i get to talk to you soon! i hope you are all good!
...sorry that commet had absolutly nothing to do with what you wrote but i cant find you e mal right now...stll have it somwhere tho!
miss you! write me back!
love...hasta luego
janosch