Sunday, April 5, 2009

Me on Tour!

Yeah as u can see I'm havin a blast up here in CT!
First I wasn't so sure if it would be the right thing to be here in little Ct but then I found some friends(the crazy people on my facebook page^^) and we're just rockin the bars as often as we all can get together! And I'm really glaad that I found those guys cause as some of u know...I'm just not that good with other Au Pairs!? I donno why but I just don't get along with them well for a long time! Oo?...well with some I do which basically means hangin at the bars every once in a while but better then nothing right? ^^
So besides partying I really enjoy beeing with my wonderful girls (who are on vacation in Florida right now...buuuhuuuuu!! =((( I'm here all along with Oli/the doggi) I also try to work out as often as i can!
WoW!!! And i got news from Germany! My mom sgonna get a reeeeaaaaally cute little puppy at the beginning of may! Isn't that so wonderful?
His name's gonna be Quiero! ^^

Soooooooooo cute!
So yeah everything's fine and awesome over there too!^^
Love you guys!^^
XOXO

No comments: