Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nature...

I woke up this morning at 8.05am and couldn't fall back asleep!!!!
So I decided to run with Oliver to the beach! Which was a really smart thing to do cause this morning it was soooooo beautiful and sunny and not too cold so it was perfect! And since I never ran there in the morning I just decided to do that together with Oli.
And did anyone realize how beautiful and amazing the beach is in the morning???
It was soooo faszinating to me it was just wonderful! I totally enjoyed sitting there in the morning sun and feeling the wind and everything! It was amazing!
So hopefully it's nice tomorrow! ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sweety!

good to hear you are well! i just got back from La Fortuna... thats a little village where they have an activ vulcano. saw some lava and swam nder a huge waterfall... it was so awesome :) you should have been there.
ill be going back to germany next month... i dont know what im gone do tho... if i get to go back to the states ill be leaving in agust or september for next semester. if not i dont know where im gonne be...but for sure not in achern. have to keep up my studying...
if i dont get to see you youll have to visit me!!! we still have to do that vegas thing... :D
well...im at work right now...have to go...but write me back...
cu
love u
janosch
PS: i tried to sen you this in a e mail...but it doesnt work! it alwais comes back to me... do you still have space in your account?

Tine said...

~Love U honey!~

hope u got my mail?!

XOXO