Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Geiles Weekend!

Hey people!
Like every time my weekend was awesome!
I told you thatI have been to my "haircut party"on Friday and was very happy about that!

Then on Saturday I had to babysit 9 children!!! (But it wasn't that bad. We had a lot of fun together and everybody was behaving well and I also had support from Rossy,who's working at the preschool anyway).
Later on, on Saturday I went to Desi (of course) and we got ready to go to our club, the FUR...!
Saugeiler Club!!!
Because of the fact that Chrissy(my girl that you can see in the pic) has (a kind of )boyfriend who has connections, we didn't have to stand in line and we didn't had to pay entry also! Isn't that great? BUT later on we also got VIP Tickets and we were able to go "upstairs" to the VIP rooms! Which were so crazy!!!
I just say: Body painting and Gogos!!!! Yeeeehaaaa!!!!
It was very nice!
And also very nice was the fact that Desi and me went to the Hooters on Sunday! ...
What? You don't know what that is?
Ok... it's a restaurant were JUST sexy hot girl are waitressing and I love that fact that I'm a girl because I just asked them for a pic and they said:" Yes of course!" And now I have the Hooter Girls! Jipie!

No comments: