Monday, January 7, 2008

First Post 2008!

Hey guys how are you doing?
I'm Srry that I didn't write for such a long time but you know...two boys...that's busy! =)
No I'm kidding it's fine but I also want to go to the gym and hang out with friends, it's just too less time for too many things I wanna do! =)

Hey people, guess who I met this weekend?
I met Desiree!!! Jupie! She's living in Potomac which is just 15 min from my house!!! I was soooo happy to finally see her, because we haven't seen each other since we finished school (or since I'm here, she came in October).
So on Friday I went over to her house and we went out to a Club with friends of hers and it was soooo awesome! We had so much fun and I just love it to dance in Clubs again! Jeeehaaaa!
On Saturday I just decided to stay with her and we went out shopping -of course- (all day long).
Till we went to her Gym's managers apartment in the evening and had a party with some guys from her gym! (which was really nice) ;P
I love my sweety I'm so glad that she's living here so close to me! It's just so nice to have her!


Yesterday we finally had our Christmas at my home and it was so much fun!
I opened the package from my parents from Germany and it was sooooo happy!!! My Dad and my brother gave me this awesome shirt which has the print "Sexiest woman alive" on it! Isn't that cool?
And from my mom I got my favorite perfume and body lotion and matching deodorant!!! Haaaa I was so happy...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

And from my host parents I got a DVD player for my room and the Soprano soundtrack(which is sooooo good!) and clothes and a lot of other things!
We had Dinner together with friends and everybody had fun! It was a nice evening together!
Like real American Christmas! =)

No comments: