Saturday, September 20, 2008

DC???

Hey guys!
I wanted to go to DC this weekend but obviously I shouldn't trust guys! They are just not trustworthy...u know they tell u stuff like:"hey we're goin to DC for the weekend" and a day before they ditch you with telling you they have to work...or you can't reach them on their f***king cell!!! I'm so angry right now you won't believe it!!!
Any ways I'm just goin next weekend and book the tickets and go by myself otherwise it doen't make sense. And you know I wouldn't even need them if I would have a drivers license but obviously that's "a lil" harder to get here then it was in DC!!! I have to pay a s**t load of money for it and they have me wait in line for hours (which is kind of normal for a DMV, but I'm there for the third time now!) and so I can't even get out of the house...except for if I ride my bike! But when I'm out the house NOBODY can reach me because I don't have a cell phone! Achhh I'm just a lil mad...man....but it's gonna be fine I just keep tellin that to myself and keep goin to the gym which is the one thing that makes me happy right now!...
Girls I miss you!!!
...

No comments: