Saturday, December 22, 2007

New York City!


Ok first of all: I'm sorry that I didn't write for such a long time!
But as you all know I had school every evening which was really exhausting after a while!
And so I just didn't have time to write every evening!
You know it was just busy! So Sorry bout that again! I hope you guys aren't too mad at me, are you?

So last weekend I was in New York City which was really exciting!
I went there with Kathi(an Au Pair from Germany) & Camilla (an Au Pair from Brazil)!
It was so much fun! We went there with the bus which goes from Chinatown DC to Chinatown NY and it took us just 4 hours to get there(which is really fast)! We slept in a Hostel at the Central Park with 9 other girls in our room! ^^ And all in all it only cost us 63 $!!!(35 bus & 28 hostel)! Isn't that nice?
It was so great that we decided to go there in spring again! For sure!

No comments: