Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Snow!!!!


Ahhhhhh NOOOOOO HATE SNOW!!!! It's sooooooo cold! Way too cold!!!
Yesterday it started snowing in the morning and everybody thought it wouldn't last that long BUT it snowed and snowed and snowed and it didn't stop until this morning! (By the time we had 3 inches of snow!)

So we got a lot of snow and people are behaving like they never have seen snow before!
They are driving like crazy!( I mean like sooooooooooooo careful and much slower than necessary)
Just like they never have had snow before! But I think part of the reason can be that they DON"T change their wheels into winter wheels!!!!! Isn't that stupid???? I think it is...!

But yeah... this morning Champe and me had fun playing outside in the snow! Because it was all sunny and nice this morning!
That's the only time when I like snow but after a few hours it's all dirty and growth!

And Caden looks all cute with his winter outfit! Nut two seconds after this pic he started crying because he didn't like the hat that much^^.
But still....:
I have the cutest boys ever!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...im still walking aroung in a tshirt...:)

Anonymous said...

Ich will beides net, weder Schnee noch Hochsommer, ich mag in mein Bett - bin krank :( aahhhhh

Anonymous said...

White waste,
basura blanca,
mierda blanca,
weisser Dreck,

nix anneres .....

basta
ab 25°C beginnt das Leben !!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh arme Steffi!
Gute Besserung Suesse! ICh denk an dich!

Hey Janosch!
I think I should com over to visit you! It's too cold over here!
Kiss
Tine

Anonymous said...

:( deine einträge werden immer weniger!!!

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy girl!!!
Thanx for the last weekend!!!! =)
It was awesomeeee!!! I really enjoyed.... and I hope you had enjoyed too!!!

When Will be the next??? haha...

How was your test? I'm sure you did well!!!

PS: I'm sending the pictures tomorrow, ok?! By friday or saturday you receive... :)

Hope to see you soon!
Kisses!
Camilla

Anonymous said...

Hey Camilla girl!
Our weekend was really great and honestly I'm glad that you went with us!
By the way what's your e-mail?
I think I need it! ^^
Want to be able to write you... *smile*

Kisses