Sunday, November 11, 2007

This Week!



This Wednesday I was at "Jammin' Java" with Champe& Freddy, Izzy& Kelcy and Baby Sydney!
We had a lot of fun together! and Champe and Freddy were dancing the whole time.

Thursday after I finished Babysitting for Champe and Zander which was awesome again (the boys are just so cute and so easy to handle! We always have a lot of fun together!), I went to a little concert from Kevin and his band at the "Bangkok Blues"!
And of course it was great!!!

And on Friday me and Brad went to a little party at Vic's house, who is Ryan Sanderson's Girlfriend! And she and Katherine are soooooo nice! Two of the friendliest girls I have ever met!

And on Saturday I went shopping with Katherina from Germany ( I just met her) but she is honestly the first really friendly and nice Au Pair that I have ever met here).
We get along great and spent the whole day together at Tyson's! It was fantastic!!!

So all in all it was a awesome weekend again! =)

No comments: