Sunday, October 7, 2007

Finally DC!!!

Hey!!!
Sorry for not writing for such a long time!
But...
finally I worked it out to go to DC!!!
Here you can see a few pics from me at the monument and the second world war memorial... of course with the state of Virginia!!! ^^

It was great there but I still haven't seen everything... it's just too much!!! But I also want to go there at night when everything is lightened!
Yeah that's gonna be great!

I just can't believe that I'm really here...I mean I have seen things like the white house which you just gonna see in some movies...! It seems to be so surreal but it isn't!!! I love it!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...
blöde Kuh ;)
Du hast MEIN Oberteil angehabt :P
Es sei dir verziehen, ich heirate dich trotzdem, wenn dann nicht das gleiche Kleid trägst wie ich :D Lieb' dich!

Tine said...

Hey Mausi!!!
Freut mich, dass mich immernoch haben willst! ^^
I love you
*Kussi* von deiner Zukuenftigen

Anonymous said...

oha :D ... na da geht ja was ^^

ich hoffe doch dass ich eingeladen bin ^___^

Anonymous said...

Kennst doch Tine: wenn Party, dann richtig! ;)

Tine said...

Oh ha!!!
Da stimme ich euch beiden aber zu....
das wird ne richtig lustige "Party" hier!!!
Lieb euch....*KiZz*

Anonymous said...

..hmm...right now im acctually thinking about transfering to a university around DC or NY... how do you like in over there?