Thursday, May 14, 2009

~inside me~

I thought I could learn
to hate you...
but you still call me baby!
Oh love, please call me by my name!

Save our souls
before we're too far gone,
and nothing can be done...
I tried to decide
wether I should lie or hide
from myself...

Should I be honest?...
every thought I gave you, my angel
was plain
and cut into my heart
until there was only pain!

it's bleeding...bleeding...
but you kiss my wounds
with every word you say,
with your voice as medicine,
for the damage you caused
deep inside me...

I don't wanna fight anymore
I'm tired of trying.
This whole damn thing
seven years,
it stared only as a sin...


But hold on!...
You're the only one
who can change this.
but you don't even know
cause I don't show

I just wish
I only dream...

I wanna stand there and freeze,
holding you in my arms
wish i could tell you...oh please...
I don't wanna believe...

~I'm in love~

4 comments:

Manuel said...

Hey süße... Hab ich was verpasst?
Meld dich mal... Manuel

Anonymous said...

Ja ich nochmal ,Ich glaube dir gehts nicht gut... soll ich mal anrufen?

Bussi , Manu

Tine said...

Hey ne mir geht's eig ganz ok! Is ne lange Geschichte! Es trifft mich nur manchmal haerter als ich dachte! ...

Anonymous said...

Hi
Hab den Link von meiner Schwester bekommen. Toller Blog haste da.
Wie gehts dir?
Wenn du Lust hast, können wir uns ja mal in ICQ/MSN unterhalten.
Schönes Wochenende.

LG Dom